1) We believe in one God who is eternally existent in Three Persons: the Father, His Son Jesus Christ, and the
2) We believe Jesus is the Son of God. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. JEsus is
truly God and truly man. He is the Head of the Church. We believe in His personal return to the earth to receive His
Bride - the Church.
3) We believe in the present-day work of the Holy Spirit in and through born again believers in Jesus Christ. We
receive the power of God through the baptism in the Holy Spirit. We believe in speaking in tongues, in the gifts of
the Holy Spirit, in the demonstrations of the power of God by His Spirit, and in the evidences of the fruit of the Spirit
in the saints of God.
4) We believe in salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and in the forgiveness of sins by His shed blood.
5) We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness
and in purity of heart and life.
6) We believe the Bible is the inspired word of God. It is without error and fully sufficient in all matters of life and
7) We believe and practice the two historic ordinances of the Church: Holy Communion and Water Baptism.
8) We believe that all born again believers comprise the Church of Jesus Christ.
9) We believe in the Covenant of God established through Abraham and completed through Jesus Christ for all
who are born of the Spirit of God.
10) We believe in eternal rewards. Those who have received the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus will enjoy
eternal bliss in the presence of the Lord; those who have rejected the free gift of salvation offered by God will
spend eternity in torment and separated from God.
What we believe...